• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TwinsForMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    Add where you want in the header template:
    Code:
    <p>{vb:rawphrase last_visited_x_at_y, {vb:raw pmbox.lastvisitdate}, {vb:raw pmbox.lastvisittime}}</p>
    Originally posted by ALFARiS View Post
    Thanks Lynn
    I actually found a similar line in the header but preceded by something like <vb:comment>. I've just removed that comment thing and it worked.
    Excellent. thanks to both.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You need to see what you have set for the time in your language section - languages & phrases > language manager > edit settings for your language > check your time formatting

Leave a comment:

• adembaba
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    Code:

{vb:rawphrase last_visited_x_at_y, {vb:raw pmbox.lastvisitdate}, {vb:raw pmbox.lastvisittime}}
    It worked well in English language, but if I choose other languages, i can see the whole sentence accept for the time itself....I only see the time when i select it with my mouse.

see for yourself at the top right http://www.bizimmekan.be/forum.php?langid=2

Leave a comment:

• ALFARiS
    replied
    Thanks Lynn
    I actually found a similar line in the header but preceded by something like <vb:comment>. I've just removed that comment thing and it worked.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Code:
    <p>{vb:rawphrase last_visited_x_at_y, {vb:raw pmbox.lastvisitdate}, {vb:raw pmbox.lastvisittime}}</p>

Leave a comment:

• ALFARiS
    started a topic [Forum] Last Login disappeared!

Last Login disappeared!

Greetings...

Can any one tell me how to reproduce the last login information for members on the forum?
    Since I updated to vB4 I'm unable to see it any more!
    Last edited by ALFARiS; Thu 14 Jan '10, 4:12pm.