Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A bug or a feature? Very small album thumbnails...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    I am not sure where the size for those comes from. On my site, it looks like the width is set to 102px (I only have two albums, so not a very big test size for this!) which is NOT my thumbnail size (it is set to 100px). I don't know the answer to your question. Maybe someone else does.

Leave a comment:

• compuminus
    replied
    This is set to 100px, but in vB 3.8x the attachment thumbnail size and the album thumbnail size were not one in the same. If I set the attachment thumnail size to 90px, for example, then rebuilt the thumbnails via the counters menu in admincp, it would not change the album thumbnail sizes as well. Screenshot attached of a situation where the thumbnail is 100px.

I couldn't find anything in the templates/css that would force the image to downsize in the browser.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    What do you have it set to in vboptions > attachments > thumbnail size? And what page are you talking about where they are only 100? Could it be the css doing that?

Leave a comment:

• A bug or a feature? Very small album thumbnails...

Have the album thumbnails been intentionally shrunk to 100 px max width by default, or is this a styling bug? In vB 3.x they were 150 pixels maximum width. It just looks a little odd when the thumbnails are this small since the background framing box is much larger -- leaving a lot of empty space around each image.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X