widget issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] widget issue

Can we make each widget be limited to only show for some pages?

Like "Steam Promotion widget" will only be shown on "Steam Section" or "Special Games Today widget" to be shown on "Home" but not in any full article view pages.

You can create a grid & layout for each section that has the desired structure
    while(true){
    if(
    $someone->needsHelp() && $i->canHelp()) $post->help();
    if(
    $i->findBug()) $post->bug();
    }

Comment

That's not an option currently. You assign layouts to a section, but the section and the content within it share the layout.
      Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

Thank you

So, if I create a widget for a section, it will be shown on every page in that section included the full article vew page. And if I created in on "Home", it will be shown on all CMS page. Am I understanding right?

If it's like that. Can I create another Tool Menu separate from Home, like "Article" and being acted as root menu like Home(diffrent one) ?

Comment

No - half way between the two extremes. The widget will show in every page within a section, including the full article, as you say. It will only show in other sections if you add the widget to their layouts. So if you add it to Home for example, it won't automatically appear in any other sections.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X