CMS Article Image - Size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] CMS Article Image - Size?

On my CMS home page I want to be able to control the size of the image in each article? How is this done? I've tried a few things but can not figure out easily?

In my basic example I want my first article on the CMS home to have a larger image than the rest of the articles on the home page...

Ideas? Possible?

Anyone? I'm looking to control the image on the CMS home page... Within the article it shows full size just fine, but not on the CMS home...

How can I do this?

Comment

Try to add imag from the link and do not attach it to the thread. And then just resize it. I hope you understand what I mean. If not - send me a PM i will make a Print Screens for you.
      Latest International News,
      Interviews and Articles,
      Foreign News Translations.

Comment

When you hover over the image you get an edit pencil. There are three sizes selectable, or you can enter your own css size definition. The sizes come from the css stylevars
        Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

Edwin -

Thanks for the response, however I'm looking at how to control the image size on the main CMS home page... Your method works great when I'm on the actual article page, but on my CMS home page I'm trying to make the lead article have a larger image than the std. default thumbnail...

How do I do this?
          Last edited by interfx; Sun 10th Jan '10, 4:40pm.

Comment

Edwin -

Any update? Basically how do I use the edit pencil on the CMS home page, so the chnages are applied to the CMS home page?

If this is not how it is supposed to work, let me know and I'll make a suggestion...

Comment

Edit : Never mind. The images weren't shrunk in my case .. I am blind
              I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol like some thinkle peep I am!

Comment

Originally posted by forexjoker View Post
                Try to add imag from the link and do not attach it to the thread. And then just resize it. I hope you understand what I mean. If not - send me a PM i will make a Print Screens for you.
                How do you add an image in the article via a link after you uploaded it as an attachment?

Comment

Originally posted by interfx View Post
                  Edwin -

Thanks for the response, however I'm looking at how to control the image size on the main CMS home page... Your method works great when I'm on the actual article page, but on my CMS home page I'm trying to make the lead article have a larger image than the std. default thumbnail...

How do I do this?
                  Could you set up a custom BBCode to do it?
                  Problems with vB4? Try This Thread for answers!

Comment

Hi.

I think this is a very important feature. I don't want my page full of thumbnails. Sometimes I want the full image on the home page. I'm filling a suggestion. If someone knows how to do this, please reply.
                    ~ LANeros.com ~

Comment

Sorry, but I don't know any practical way to do this. I suggest you submit a suggestion.
                      Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X