Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZexTasy
    replied
    ok thanks, I will take a look at it then ...

Leave a comment:

• Edwin Brown
    replied
    No, we haven't done that. Not sure how many people would like to do that, but that sounds more like a vb.org plugin.

Leave a comment:

• ZexTasy
    replied
    Ok, why didn't you say that the first time! No really, thank you very much, that should do the trick for me! Another question, I could perhaps ask in a new thread, but ... are there examples of creating an article post automatically?

Leave a comment:

• Edwin Brown
    replied
    Yes, the two templates are somewhat different. Or you could wait for a couple days. We have some new article display settings that let you do exactly what you want to do. They're in test now.

Leave a comment:

• ZexTasy
    replied
    what do you mean with my edits? I haven't edited anything, just made a new article. Do you mean that I should set the contents of the preview template to the same of the article template and is that vbcms_content_article? Might it be a good idea to make a plugin that replaces the preview template with the article template in the cache, so that I don't have to check on new updates of vbulletin to see if the article template has changed?

Leave a comment:

• Edwin Brown
    replied
    Duplicate your edits to the vbcms_content_article_preview template. That's used for the preview because most of the time you want it to look different, but the same values are available.

Leave a comment:

• ZexTasy
    started a topic [CMS] Different post in Article Page & Section Page

Different post in Article Page & Section Page

Hi,

I have made an article with a nice layout. I don't care much about article pages and just want to show the whole article on the section page.

Now I select the option "Display Full Article in Section Page" and voila, that works! Except that all the whitespaces I used to create a visually attractive article are gone on the section page. Aren't they supposed to look exactly the same? Is this a bug or should I change some CSS to fix this?

- ZexTasy