Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacob_ITAPros
    replied
    I just created a brand new album. I was able to insert previously upload pics and upload new pics. I didn't experience what you are describing. Interestingly enough, I FTPed into my site and searched for the file by it's original file name and could not find it. I see that the file is represented by a unique ID that's prescribed to it upon upload. I then did some searching and found this. Maybe this will help you with your issue as it did in educating me on where pics are stored.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/a...cture_database

Leave a comment:

• stemmy
    replied
    same problem here but not seen an answer yet :-(

Leave a comment:

• boxman
    started a topic [Forum] Album upload problem

Album upload problem

I have a problem uploading photos to an album. When uploaded the photos do not show, only a link. Clicking the link will show the photo. Previously uploaded attachments such as the photos included with the CMS documentation, will show immediately with no problems. However, if I use the 'Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails' option in the Maintenance section of the Control Panel, any uploaded thumbnails now show. It's as if VB4 does not automatically rebuild on an upload. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X