X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meestor_X
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    No. have you posted this request in JIRA?
    No. I'll try that.

Photos are ordered by the order they are uploaded in.
    In my case, it seems to be reverse order actually. The most recent photo is first.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Meestor_X View Post
    Has there been any changes in the last year that would now allow reordering of pictures in an album?
    No. have you posted this request in JIRA?

Photos are ordered by the order they are uploaded in.

Leave a comment:

• Meestor_X
    replied
    Has there been any changes in the last year that would now allow reordering of pictures in an album?

Leave a comment:

• Meestor_X
    replied
    Ok, found it. The pictures are ordered by the attachment date (descending). So the first picture you see in the album is the one most recently added.

In the attachment table is a field called displayorder. Is that field currently used anywhere? If not, I'm thinking a mod that utilizes this field could allow reordering of pictures in an album.

Leave a comment:

• Meestor_X
    replied
    What controls the order that the pictures appear? i.e. if I wanted to get silly and edit a table in the database to reorder the pictures, which table/field controls the order?

Leave a comment:

• Meestor_X
    replied
    Any updates/mods for this?

Leave a comment:

• JonnyIPA
    replied
    I agree, I think there should be at least the option of sorting photos by name, date etc.

Leave a comment:

• Meestor_X
    replied
    I would have thought this would be important to people. I was shocked to find that Drag/Drop reordering (which is an essential part of the album feature) ala Facebook was not implemented. Surprising there's no mod yet for this.

In the meantime, it would be nice to know how the order is chosen currently for the pictures in an album, and if that order can be changed.

Leave a comment:

• Meestor_X
    replied
    Is there no way at all?

Leave a comment:

• Meestor_X
    replied
    Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Meestor_X
    started a topic [Forum] Reordering pictures in Album

Reordering pictures in Album

How do you reorder pictures in Albums?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X