How does the Advertising mod work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bae View Post
    Yeah, I was looking at your site. I do like the way that you use the JS for your rotating banners.

I do have a couple questions for you. Since I want my banner in the same location as yours. The JS portion is not so important to me, the placement is though.

<div id="ad_global_below_navbar">

That DIV tag was added? I can't seem to figure out which template you would put it in and also under/above which line of code would be helpful.
    I just noticed my above post does not include the full code. I use the "Below Navbar Ad" block.

Go here and see the complete code for rotating ads: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...rum-Side-Block

Let me know if it works for you?

Comment

I upgraded to 4.0.1 last night and noticed today that none of my ads are showing up. Guess I should have checked things closer after the upgrade last night.

Anyhow, what could have gotten screwed up here? The ad code is still in the advertising area, just no ads.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysfan View Post
        I upgraded to 4.0.1 last night and noticed today that none of my ads are showing up. Guess I should have checked things closer after the upgrade last night.

Anyhow, what could have gotten screwed up here? The ad code is still in the advertising area, just no ads.
        Which code do you need help with?

Comment

yeah I just tried it right now w. 4.0.1 and it doesn't show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysfan View Post

Try editing each Ad then re-save them, this should fix the problem when upgrading from 4.0.0 to 4.0.1

Comment

save/copy your script.....Try creating a new ad instead of the same block. Just make a new one, it worked for me.

Comment