• Show
Clear All

• Doug Brott
    replied
    My 2-cents .. I like the new way.

Leave a comment:

• jallaballa
    replied
    OK then. Thank you. Guess I will hope for an improved version later then and stick to the standard now. Didn't know that was vb4 standard. Too bad imo.

Leave a comment:

• ryacine
    replied
    Hello,
    hmmm, then somthing must be wrong with my forum since I have to reply 2 times (2 clicks) before the normal reply page appears.
    Nothing's wrong with your forum, since a double click is needed to get to the normal (advanced) post page appears, which is the normal VB4's way to do it.

Leave a comment:

• jallaballa
    replied
    hmmm, then somthing must be wrong with my forum since I have to reply 2 times (2 clicks) before the normal reply page appears.

Leave a comment:

• Dody
    replied
    This is the way quickreply/advancedreply works in 4.0. We might see improvments in this area in the coming releases

Leave a comment:

• jallaballa
    started a topic [Forum] quick reply question

quick reply question

In my "Message Posting and Editing Option" I have set "Yes, Click Required" on quick reply.

However this is the way I want it, but I cannot figure out how to fix it:
    - Always show quick reply (writing and posting here will out answer at the end of the thread w/o quoting)
    - When clicking reply it opens full newreply.php
    - When quoting always open full newreply.php

Is this doable?
    Today I must click reply 2 times in order to use the full newreply.php - annoying.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X