Page 2 cannot be accessed by Firefox or Chrome browsers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Page 2 cannot be accessed by Firefox or Chrome browsers

what the hell is going on with this program?

Page 2 of what? I'm running firefox and I can get to page 2 of the threads and the forums, so where exactly are these problems?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

LOL. This is what I'm talking about lynne.
      Jason Craig – Partner
      Wet Coast Sports LTD
      Fishing Reviews TVBC Fishing ReportsFly Fish BCFly Tying Bug

Comment

Originally posted by voomies View Post
        what the hell is going on with this program?
        On your forum?
        If that's the case go to your settings and click on edit settings and scroll down to the page setting and change it so you can see all the pages.
        Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
        Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

After the first page of posts, you see page 2 but you cannot click on it. It works only on Internet Explorer. Try my site storyburn and see

Comment

I am experimenting with a mobile style that was made for V3.8 on my test site, just about got it working too, all aspects, despite it being for V3.8 but I can't click on page 2 of anything with the mobile skin............wonder if that's related....

On my main forum........no such trouble with any browser.
            ttttt

Comment

After the first page of posts, you see page 2 but you cannot click on it. It works only on Internet Explorer. Try my site storyburn and see
              You are still running beta 3! Upgrade to Gold PL1.

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

I don't dare upgrade - I don't trust it, frankly. So, this was a problem with Beta 3?

Comment

Whether you trust Gold or not, you should upgrade for the simple reason that Gold is supported and Beta-X is not.

Comment

I don't dare upgrade - I don't trust it, frankly. So, this was a problem with Beta 3?
                    Hmmm, you are using beta software on a live site and have problems so you don't trust the software.... OK. But, as stated, there is no support for beta software. If you want support, you need to upgrade to Gold.

Comment

but shouldn't it be working on the Beta?

Comment

but shouldn't it be working on the Beta?
                        I can't recall all the problems there were in the first publically released beta, but there were a LOT of them and that could have been one of them.

Comment

can I pay somebody at Vbulletin to install Gold for me?

Comment

anybody?

Comment

In the members area, if you click on renewals/new purchases, make sure you Login (you will see an upgrade screen on the bottom if you are logged in), click continue and on the second screen you may purchase professional installation.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X