Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Recent Activity Widget

Few things.

1 - Is there a way to make this update instantly? It seems to vary in times quite a bit. Not talking a few seconds, sometimes several minutes, one user has said almost 20 minutes one time.

2 - The arrow to click on to go to the "Last Post" - only takes it to the last page, not the last post.

3 - Is it only limited to 10 items? I try changing it to 15 or 20 and it goes down to 5.

I was using the Recent Forum Posts widget and that was able to have more than 10 items at once, but that too has an error with the Last Post arrow, going to very first post on the first page.

Originally posted by stalkertj View Post
    Few things.

1 - Is there a way to make this update instantly? It seems to vary in times quite a bit. Not talking a few seconds, sometimes several minutes, one user has said almost 20 minutes one time.

2 - The arrow to click on to go to the "Last Post" - only takes it to the last page, not the last post.

3 - Is it only limited to 10 items? I try changing it to 15 or 20 and it goes down to 5.

I was using the Recent Forum Posts widget and that was able to have more than 10 items at once, but that too has an error with the Last Post arrow, going to very first post on the first page.
    I've posted this myself and seen others with little to no response.

Your guess is as good as mine man.

Recent activity isn't very recent, imo, lol.

Comment

The recent activity widget is cached with an update time of five minutes. Currently that's hard-coded. The current maximum number of results is 12. Soon that will be increased- not sure if it will make 4.01.
      Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

There's another option in there to update the widget every 1 post or something like that... I remember I changed it and now every new post shows up in there. Before I changed that, it would take up to 12 hours or more to show new posts.

Comment