Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevinnet
    replied
    i also tried rebuild album info but didn't help. i use default theme as well

Leave a comment:

• mrmunson
    replied
    I post in this thread cause my problem is somewhat of a similar nature. I just upgraded from 3.8 to 4.0 and one user informed med that he could no longer see all his albums. I've been mocking about a bit with the admin pages now and so it turns out that pagination for albums does not work. If I set the Albums per page option in the admin interface to a larger number than default, the additional albums comes to view (with a page reload on the users album page). Cranking it down again makes the albums dissapear, but no pagination occurs, i.e. no buttons to navigate.

I use default theme in vB 4.0. We've confirmed the problem on Firefox (latest stable), Chrome and IE 8.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    well I had to add a mod to get a page will all albums in 3.8.x
    might look into that

Leave a comment:

• kevinnet
    replied
    yup i did and i've seen the above post but that was possible with vb 3.8, not 4.0. i has the same setting as suggested but nothing works

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    if you would of searched the forums you would of found this question asked several times
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ht=view+albums

try searching by title only., this was only one of the many threads I found

cheers
    -Brandon

Leave a comment:

• kevinnet
    started a topic [Forum] how to view all albums?

how to view all albums?

is there a way to a list of all albums ?

in v 3.8, i set the date for profile update to 360, that ways i was able to view all, but not with 4.0, no matters what i set, i can only see a few

any ideas

thanks much
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X