Leave a comment:

• Grimster
    replied
    Changed my post - see above.

Leave a comment:

• Grimster
    replied
    See the linky here

Make this your logo and it should match your style.
    Last edited by Grimster; Mon 4 Jan '10, 8:17am. Reason: about-face

Leave a comment:

• captainron19
    replied
    Thanks Grim I found it. I ran into one problem though... I have a different skin and I was unable to match the color perfectly to the background at the top of my forum to the background for the top image I made. So... i thought I would make it larger to cover the entire top. But now it looks fine at full screen viewing but if someone minimizes there browser window a bit the image I made for the top logo (which is 928 pixels in width) extends past the forum table. May sound confusing but you can see what i am talking about here http://disney-forums.com/forums/index.php - any ideas on how to fix this?

Leave a comment:

• Grimster
    replied
    Admin Control Panel > Styles and Templates from the left > Find your style and use the pulldown to select "stylevars", search for "titleimage" and change the value to images/foodirectory/foologo.jpg - change this to the path to your logo.

Also see this article for much more help.

I'm using a .PNG for mine, don't think there's a restriction on the format so long as your browser can see it.

Leave a comment:

• captainron19
    started a topic [Forum] Main Logo in 4.0

Main Logo in 4.0

Is there a way to alter the type of image for the main logo on v4.0. I see now it is a gif (vbulletin4_logo.gif)

Is there a place I can alter it to be a jpg? Cant seem to find it int he style looking int he header section. I want to make a custom image and if I do a gif I seem to be limited int he amount of colors and it just doesnt come out right when creating it in my image editing software (using Corel Paint)