Enable Comments on Articles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Enable Comments on Articles?

Can't work out how to enable comments on articles in the CMS? Anyone know how?
    Please feel free to add me on MSNM - would love to have some fellow vBulletin users added to discuss ideas re. the software!

Every article has the option to allow comments on the right hand side in edit mode. Click the "pencil" icon to edit the article.

Comment

Comments are enabled when I edit each article, but they're still not working.
      Please feel free to add me on MSNM - would love to have some fellow vBulletin users added to discuss ideas re. the software!

Comment

Have you chosen Comments Forum? I know it is silly, but all your CMS comments have to be bound to only one forum and you can choose it in ACP.

Comment

No?

Comments are working on my blogs though?

Comment

Originally posted by vlastanovak View Post
            No?

Comments are working on my blogs though?
            Every piece of "Suite" has its own commenting engine.

Comment

OK, so how do I get it working?

Comment

Thumping bread.

Comment

Originally posted by vlastanovak View Post
                  Thumping bread.
                  In the Forum administration section of the AdminCP there should be a vb CMS comments forum...

Comment

I think I deleted it, before I knew what it was. How can I set it up again?

Comment

You can select any forum for this purpose.

Comment

Sorry, but how do I select the forum?

Comment

Alright, so I set up a forum and linked my article comments to it, but now I have a meaningless forum floating on my index.

How can I set it up so it doesn't show on my actual forums, but simply serves as an area for storing the comments?

Stupid setup if you ask me, why can't the comments just be stored in the database directly.

Comment

Just hide it via ACP.

Comment

Finally, thanks I was looking for an answer.
                              seo marketing amsterdam

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X