Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] change vb images from png to gif

hi all,
    i need to change change vb images from png to gif?

please help

regards

saad

You'll need an image editing program and to go though each image and edit them and resave them as a gif.

Comment

You also need to customise lots of templates, as they have png hardcoded.
      Baby, I was born this way

Comment

You can just change the extension on the images from PNG to GIF. This is what some people do to stop images from being edited by image programs. But as Paul mentioned there are many templates with hard-coded image names in them.

Comment

i need to change images from PNG to GIF inside vb4, not change extension, i hope some body understand me and help me

Comment

You mean you want the image logo.png to be logo.gif? Then we are correct in our responses.

Comment

You'll need to go through the templates one by one and change all of the imagename.png to imagename.gif.

Comment