Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to add link to navbar?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Wath is the code for the member profile I create a tab My profile using >> member.php or profile.php but when some one click is not going to the memebr real profile wat is the code to take the mebers to the real profile

    Thanks
    My new websites: online chat, microblogging and confesiones

    Comment


    • #17
      Is it a tab you want to add or a subnav link? Where exactly do you want to add it?
      Vote for:

      - *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
      -
      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
      - "Quick Route" Interface...

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
        Is it a tab you want to add or a subnav link? Where exactly do you want to add it?
        I am also interested in this. But not only adding a new link to the navbar but how do I rearrange the navbar so I can choose which button I want first, second, etc. For example: Say I want Forum | Home | What's New? | Blog instead of the standard...

        Comment


        • #19
          I want to add a tab to the navbar (HOME FORUM BLOGS ) also. I'm using Vbulletin 4.14 The tab and link I want to add goes to an external site. I've read all the instruction here but can't find the example codes list etc. This one has me puzzled

          Comment


          • #20
            Try this in the place where you want it to appear (note you will need to do it twice if it's to appear for members and non-members due to the conditionals in the navbar template):

            Code:
            <li><a href="URL GOES HERE">TEXT GOES HERE</a></li>
            Vote for:

            - *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
            -
            *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
            - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
            - "Quick Route" Interface...

            Comment


            • #21
              1. Go to Style Manager in Adminpanel
              2. Choose Stylevars and click go
              3. Choose on the left "navigation 7 breadcrumbs templates" and click on the right "expand/collapse"
              4. Choose "navbar" on the left and click "Edit" on the right
              5. Find this line:
              Code:
              <vb:if condition="!$vboptions['selectednavtab'] AND THIS_SCRIPT != 'search'">
              and write under it
              Code:
              <li><a class="navtab" href="http://www.yourwebsite.com/">Your Text</a></li>
              You should get a new Tab before the Forum Tab.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by S1OPP View Post
                Thanks, I needed this.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Maybe ignorant sorry

                  Originally posted by neximuss View Post
                  1. Go to Style Manager in Adminpanel
                  2. Choose Stylevars and click go
                  3. Choose on the left "navigation 7 breadcrumbs templates" and click on the right "expand/collapse"
                  4. Choose "navbar" on the left and click "Edit" on the right
                  5. Find this line:
                  Code:
                  <vb:if condition="!$vboptions['selectednavtab'] AND THIS_SCRIPT != 'search'">
                  and write under it
                  Code:
                  <li><a class="navtab" href="http://www.yourwebsite.com/">Your Text</a></li>
                  You should get a new Tab before the Forum Tab.
                  Thank you simple and strait....just one question. If I want it at the and of all tabs so this link is the last one?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by goran69 View Post
                    Thank you simple and strait....just one question. If I want it at the and of all tabs so this link is the last one?
                    Trying to figure out the same thing, I have tried trial and error, but still no luck.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Nathan- View Post
                      Trying to figure out the same thing, I have tried trial and error, but still no luck.


                      Man when I have seen email I thought that someone responded with an answer

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=233629

                        http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ghlight=footer

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          yes thank you for your input....can it be done without this?

                          Can I not move this

                          PHP Code:
                          <li><class="navtab" href="http://www.yourwebsite.com/">Your Text</a></li

                          to another placein the navbar?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Still I can move it over one so it's in the middle but not the far right. Can't believe no one else has had this issue.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Nathan- View Post
                              Still I can move it over one so it's in the middle but not the far right. Can't believe no one else has had this issue.
                              Nathan

                              would you mind telling me how did you do that? As long as FORUM tab is first I do not care.

                              Thank you

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by neximuss View Post
                                1. Go to Style Manager in Adminpanel
                                2. Choose Stylevars and click go
                                3. Choose on the left "navigation 7 breadcrumbs templates" and click on the right "expand/collapse"
                                4. Choose "navbar" on the left and click "Edit" on the right
                                5. Find this line:
                                Code:
                                <vb:if condition="!$vboptions['selectednavtab'] AND THIS_SCRIPT != 'search'">
                                and write under it
                                Code:
                                <li><a class="navtab" href="http://www.yourwebsite.com/">Your Text</a></li>
                                You should get a new Tab before the Forum Tab.

                                am i the only one that cant find the bit i made bigger? I cant see it anywhere
                                Love Holly xx

                                Owner of www.thenaughtykorner.com a place for naughty things and people

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X