Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removing the Blue/Gray Fonts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Forum] Removing the Blue/Gray Fonts

    From another thread-

    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    You may be interested in this article that will help you find stylevars - HOW TO Find what Stylevar you need to edit
    Great PDF, even this has screen shots with same Forum Body Colors Even on page 14 at the end result, look at the color for Main Forum link

    Originally posted by BoredOutOfMyMind View Post
    Thank you Lynne for the skinning tutorial.

    How do I lose/change the blue font? EVERY skin has it...ewww. It was easy to create a black font or a dark brown font in 3.6+

    LOL Even the post Icon has blue font!
    Firebug shows this color on the Default thread- 417394 For the borders and Font The blue gray is horrible on the eyes. This is one of hundreds of complaints I have now.

    3.8 shows body color was #22229C

    I have searched and searched StyleVars on how to change.

    Help!

  • #2
    BUMP

    We've been looking for this for the past week also.

    Can't find it in the stylevars and I'm loth to go messing with .css files

    Jeff

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Smiler2009 View Post
      BUMP

      We've been looking for this for the past week also.

      Can't find it in the stylevars and I'm loth to go messing with .css files

      Jeff
      I did mess with the css and could not find where to change it all.

      I found a new style and installed it to solve the issue, then recoded the new style.

      Comment


      • #4
        Someone who knows, please answer this. I need the same answer.

        There's no way I'm installing a new style and starting all over again.

        Thanks

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by chloe View Post
          Someone who knows, please answer this. I need the same answer.

          There's no way I'm installing a new style and starting all over again.

          Thanks
          You should start a new thread so we know what exactly you are after.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Andy View Post
            You should start a new thread so we know what exactly you are after.
            Why clutter this forum up further with yet another unanswered thread? I wish to know the same thing the OP is asking for - help on "How to remove the Blue/Gray Fonts". He even ends his thread with "Help!". Am I missing something here? How does one remove the Blue/Gray fonts?
            Last edited by chloe; Sat 2nd Jan '10, 7:46pm.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by chloe View Post
              Why clutter this forum up further with yet another unanswered thread? I wish to know the same thing the OP is asking for - help on "How to remove the Blue/Gray Fonts". He even ends his thread with "Help!". Am I missing something here? How does one remove the Blue/Gray fonts?
              You have to be more specific. The OP question is vague and confusing. That is why I suggest you start a new thread and indicate exactly what you would like to do.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi Andy,

                For me the problem is the forum title, thread title, username, breadcrumbs etc. etc.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	3677457Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	3677458Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	3677459

                They stay as a teal colour and I can't find any way of changing them. I was assuming the OP and Chloe had similar problems. FWIW, I posted a similar thread complete with photos a week ago and got 0 response so I assume it's an unknown.

                I didn't want to generate a support ticket, there are bigger bugs to kill than this (the login problems for 1). but there must be an easy way to alter this. Firebug was helpful in finding the template for 1 colour on another section of our site but not this.

                Jeff.

                Comment

                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X