• Show
Clear All

• Ramsesx
    replied
    All right Trevor, I'll do so. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    If you raise a ticket for it and give me the relevant information there, I'll take a look at it when it comes in:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    It's an adult site I don't want to show in public, can I pm you the link Trevor?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    It shouldn't, no. What's the link to your site and what section isn't published?

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Again, unfortunately it's difficult to know what's happened without seeing it in situ.

Are you logged in as an Admin or is this as a guest/registered user?
    Both, guest and admin. I have the article setting "Permission Preview" to yes, but this shouldn't be come in action when a section isn't published?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Originally posted by Ramsesx View Post
    why was it possible before to add articles without given permissions to that section? And why is it still possible to add articles and edit another section without any given permission?
    Again, unfortunately it's difficult to know what's happened without seeing it in situ.

And why are still articles as preview viewable when a section is marked as "not published"?
    This cms system is really behaving weird.
    Are you logged in as an Admin or is this as a guest/registered user?

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    Trevor, I edited my post above, don't have now anything to fix but only some weird things going on.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Very hard to see without access - please fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    I have the same issue, cache rebuilt, sections published. There's even no pencil beside the title of this section. Any hints?
    Edit, I gave now the right permissions of that section and now I can edit this section again.
    The question is, why was it possible before to add articles without given permissions to that section? And why is it still possible to add articles and edit another section without any given permission?
    And why are still articles as preview viewable when a section is marked as "not published"?
    This cms system is really behaving weird.
    Last edited by Ramsesx; Fri 15 Apr '11, 2:00am.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Have you rebuilt the cache? Are all of the sctions published?

Leave a comment:

• namthanhtran
    started a topic [Forum] Where is my section?

Where is my section?

Actually, I have four sections (please see in the pictures). However, when I create the new article, I found only three sections on the box to choose only (please see in the second picture).

Click image for larger version

Name:	section2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	3714009

Click image for larger version

Name:	section1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	3714010

Please help me
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X