Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Do you get this problem in a new default style or just in your customised style? What browser(s) is this in? Do you have a link so we can see this?

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCarloco
    replied
    Been that way since 4.0.0 now using 4.0.6 and same thing.

www.mychinamoto.com

C

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    What version are you running? Have you tried testing upgrading to the latest version to see if this fixes?

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCarloco
    replied
    many months later bumpola!

Tried inspecting the properties and not sure which one controls the margins here. Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCarloco
    replied
    Bumpola.

CC

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCarloco
    started a topic [Forum] Graphic and Icon Alignment problems...

Graphic and Icon Alignment problems...

Hey Fellas! Sorry for firing off so many posts but I figure it's better for future reference...

Issue 1) The "Post New Thread" button is overlapping the forum title head. (see attached image). I've messed with every padding setting I could find but nothing seems to work.

Issue 2) In the user <Settings> page, the folder icons on the left sidebar overlap with the link/text. (see image) Again, I've tried as many relevant padding and even border settings I could find but still not luck.

Any ideas guys? I'm plum out of ideas but am at least happy to be on the tail end of my skinning process... well at least for the "forum" side of things. WAHAHAHAHAH!

As usual, much thanks folks!

Much Admin Love,
    CC
    Attached Files