X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    Anyone having problems please log a support ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Phils001
    replied
    Anything?

Leave a comment:

• Phils001
    replied
    Any updates on this? When I click Configure, nothing happens. I right-clicked and opened the link in a new page, and it just comes up about:blank.

I already have Basic Friendly URL's enabled. I don't really know how to make that code edit that was suggested, so I'm hoping for somthing less invasive and/or technical. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    I actually have seen your ticket, and I believe i know what the issue is. I responded to it about 20 min after it went in.

Leave a comment:

• doctor death
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Zachary: Been there done that. I put in a support ticket for this very item... And it has been in since my original posting and discussion with Lynne.

I hate to say it, but the support ticket seems like a way to dead-end help on complex issues like this.

Ever since my support ticket went in, the community has been quiet on this. Too hard of a problem I suppose, but by golly we are fixing all sorts of inconsequential "bugs"

So if your board COULD NOT run PHP Direct Execution Widgets, would you talk about it on here?

Yes.

Frustrated.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by mindfawk View Post
    So no fix to this issue? My board is doing it as well, I click configure and it redirects me to the main admincp page.
    Pleas read Zachary's response above:
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post

Leave a comment:

• mindfawk
    replied
    So no fix to this issue? My board is doing it as well, I click configure and it redirects me to the main admincp page.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied

Leave a comment:

• =abvolt=
    replied
    Their is still no real fix for this problem

Leave a comment:

• bitterwaitress
    replied
    WOrked fine for me on 4.0. Now it does not work on 4.0.1

Leave a comment:

• kf4eok
    replied
    Dose anyone have any ideas to solve this problem?

Leave a comment:

• doctor death
    replied
    I hope so Lynne, this is wearing me out!

I would be glad to let them examine my board if it helps diagnose it.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by doctor death View Post
    In my case, you can configure widgets WITH THE EXCEPTION of PHP Direct Execution widgets.... When you click SAVE, it returns to the Admincp, but if you go back into the configuration you find no information was saved.

I have done a total wipe and reinstall of Vbulletin 4.0.1 with no joy. Same thing.

Have demonstrated this to the pros with no idea of why it is doing it.
    I think that may be the second issue Edwin was talking about. (But, I'm not positive.)

Leave a comment:

• doctor death
    replied
    In my case, you can configure widgets WITH THE EXCEPTION of PHP Direct Execution widgets.... When you click SAVE, it returns to the Admincp, but if you go back into the configuration you find no information was saved.

I have done a total wipe and reinstall of Vbulletin 4.0.1 with no joy. Same thing.

Have demonstrated this to the pros with no idea of why it is doing it.

Leave a comment:

• Edwin Brown
    replied
    Just to clarify- some people have an issue where the widget configuration interface doesn't come up at all, or just blinks. That's an issue having to do with the url's. Some interesting of url friendliness, mod rewrite settings, and the underlying server. That's a site-specific configuration issue.

Derekclark03 has a different issue. The php code widget won't save a specific php code string. That's a code issue- there's some condition that we don't handle reliably. We're testing a possible fix on that, but it won't help if you have symptom #1.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X