Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my case, you can configure widgets WITH THE EXCEPTION of PHP Direct Execution widgets.... When you click SAVE, it returns to the Admincp, but if you go back into the configuration you find no information was saved.

I have done a total wipe and reinstall of Vbulletin 4.0.1 with no joy. Same thing.

Have demonstrated this to the pros with no idea of why it is doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by doctor death View Post
      In my case, you can configure widgets WITH THE EXCEPTION of PHP Direct Execution widgets.... When you click SAVE, it returns to the Admincp, but if you go back into the configuration you find no information was saved.

I have done a total wipe and reinstall of Vbulletin 4.0.1 with no joy. Same thing.

Have demonstrated this to the pros with no idea of why it is doing it.
      I think that may be the second issue Edwin was talking about. (But, I'm not positive.)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I hope so Lynne, this is wearing me out!

I would be glad to let them examine my board if it helps diagnose it.

Comment

Dose anyone have any ideas to solve this problem?
          http://www.thestarquestclub.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

WOrked fine for me on 4.0. Now it does not work on 4.0.1

Comment

Their is still no real fix for this problem
              Uberforces

Comment

Anyone having problems please log a support ticket.

Comment

So no fix to this issue? My board is doing it as well, I click configure and it redirects me to the main admincp page.

Comment

Originally posted by mindfawk View Post
                    So no fix to this issue? My board is doing it as well, I click configure and it redirects me to the main admincp page.
                    Pleas read Zachary's response above:
                    Originally posted by Zachery View Post

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                      Zachary: Been there done that. I put in a support ticket for this very item... And it has been in since my original posting and discussion with Lynne.

I hate to say it, but the support ticket seems like a way to dead-end help on complex issues like this.

Ever since my support ticket went in, the community has been quiet on this. Too hard of a problem I suppose, but by golly we are fixing all sorts of inconsequential "bugs"

So if your board COULD NOT run PHP Direct Execution Widgets, would you talk about it on here?

Yes.

Frustrated.

Comment

I actually have seen your ticket, and I believe i know what the issue is. I responded to it about 20 min after it went in.

Comment

Any updates on this? When I click Configure, nothing happens. I right-clicked and opened the link in a new page, and it just comes up about:blank.

I already have Basic Friendly URL's enabled. I don't really know how to make that code edit that was suggested, so I'm hoping for somthing less invasive and/or technical. Thanks.

Comment

Anything?

Comment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X