Linking to another page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Linking to another page

I'm missing something obvious here - What if I want a link from one article to another page within my site?
    Using the 'Insert link' option seems to always make it open a new window - i.e. it must be using an HTML target=_blank

How do I get it to open in the same window, replacing the current page??

Thanks
    Steve

I would like to know this also.

Comment

I like to create "index"-pages on my sections, with icons and links to articles. Now every link (to pages on my own site) opens in a new window. This is crazy. If anyone has a solution, please let us know.

Comment

I'd like to know as well.

Comment

Me too -/

Comment

As the site admin, you set yourself permissions to add HTML direct into your articles / content, eliminating other users from doing so and corrupting your forums, this way you can control your link via raw HTML outside of the systems default behaviours.

Code:
            <a href="http://www.yourdomain.com/page-details-go-here">Link Text</a>
            This will use same window. Yes, more options should be added for users to control this upon creation, but for the time being, the old methods are often the best methods.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X