Weird Version Numbers In Admin CP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Weird Version Numbers In Admin CP

Not really an issue but thought i would give it a mention ....

Did a copy of my live 3.8.4 forum, removed all the mods etc and did an upgrade to test how it would go and it went very well and is working a treat, one thing i have noticed in admin cp is at the top i get the following...

Just wondered if anybody else gets the same and im guessing it will change when a 4.0 update becomes availiable

4.0 is live and official and I see this as well in my admin panel.

Comment

I wrote it up in the bug tracker a few days ago.
      That should be the least of our problems.
      ...steven
      www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
      bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
      "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

Cheers peeps, apart from my orig install problems that were my fault its gone well and thats on godaddy hosting, only issue i have had is members who have accessed the 4.0 test forum think its horrible and shoot back onto the 3.8.4 live one

Shame their is not a way to revert back to the 3.8.4 look

Comment

Originally posted by globecodds View Post
          Cheers peeps, apart from my orig install problems that were my fault its gone well and thats on godaddy hosting, only issue i have had is members who have accessed the 4.0 test forum think its horrible and shoot back onto the 3.8.4 live one

Shame their is not a way to revert back to the 3.8.4 look
          People don't like change. I have it on my forum too.
          What was wrong with the old version? Was it broke that you had to update it?
          ...steven
          www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
          bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
          "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

Originally posted by steven s View Post
            People don't like change. I have it on my forum too.
            What was wrong with the old version? Was it broke that you had to update it?
            It always strikes me as an admin whatever you do its gonna be wrong with the members but thats life i suppose, i will be a lot happier with it when some better skins are made, most of the mods i use have already been converted so im happy with that!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X