wheres the post previews when searching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] wheres the post previews when searching

when you view your own posts or go to new posts you always see post previews

but its ont there anymore.. anyone know where to enable that

If I remember correctly, this was added during the Beta/RC process but withdrawn for Gold (don't recall it being particularly popular...)
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

this is very vital considering the moderation for my sstaff. when staff goes to new posts they are used to se post result and NOT thread result because its easier to spot spams or any inappropriate message. by removing it just gets worse as its take more time to find the to locate the new posts and more time consuming.
      Its incredibly frustrating with the thread result.
      You need to imeplement back it and add it as optional to allow webmaster to set it as posst result or thread result it was not smart to compleetely remove it as some still prefer to have the options

Comment

can you not mouse over and see the preview?
        -- Web Developer for hire
        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

let me mention the good things with the post preview result... when you search for a keyword and only one user used that keyword in middle of 50 pages in one thread... it will instantly show that users posts.. when with thread preview its impossible.. dso do you suggest the users should browse those 50 pages to find that single posts made by one user?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X