No announcement yet.

Internal Server Error with vb4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Internal Server Error with vb4?

We have installed vb4 in a seperate hidden folder, where we are currently developing it before upgrading the actual live forums.

However, ever since installing it I started often getting "Internal Server Error" (500) whenever I am saving a style template.
    It doesn't happen to all the templates, only some specific ones (for instance vbulletin.css gives that error).

The original 3.8.4 works fine though.

Any ideas why this would be happening?

Anyone? Staff members?

Comment

Are you using Mod Rewrite?
      while(true){
      if(
      $someone->needsHelp() && $i->canHelp()) $post->help();
      if(
      $i->findBug()) $post->bug();
      }

Comment

Add this to your config.php , sounds like a plugin problem that I am having as well, the code below allows you to use forum, but stops the blog plugin.

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
        Steve from downunder - Bikes and Scooter Forum
        Thanks to Jelsoft for VBulletin...

Comment

Originally posted by directprint View Post
          Add this to your config.php , sounds like a plugin problem that I am having as well, the code below allows you to use forum, but stops the blog plugin.

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
          Tried that, didn't work.

Looks like mod_security is blocking it with a 500 error. It thinks it is an mysql injection hack:
          Access denied with code 500 (phase 2). Pattern match "(insert[[:space:]]+into.+values|select.*from.+[a-z|A-Z|0-9]|select.+from|bulk[[:space:]]+insert|union.+select|convert.+\(.*from)" at ARGS:template. [file "/usr/local/apache/conf/modsec2.user.conf"] [line "355"] [id "300016"] [rev "2"] [msg "Generic SQL injection protection"] [severity "CRITICAL"]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X