Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Error when uploading avatar

Hello,

When i upload an avatar i get the next message. Allthought everything seems okay, avatar upload was succesful, i like to fix this error:

Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/sneeuw/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in [path]/includes/class_dm_userpic.php on line 204

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Filename cannot be empty in [path]/includes/class_image.php on line 333

Any idea whats wrong here??

TIA!

That's cause the movie is 2:40 minutes long, so it's a big file.
    Hmmm. Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by dammie View Post
      Hello,

When i upload an avatar i get the next message. Allthought everything seems okay, avatar upload was succesful, i like to fix this error:

Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/sneeuw/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in [path]/includes/class_dm_userpic.php on line 204

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Filename cannot be empty in [path]/includes/class_image.php on line 333

Any idea whats wrong here??

TIA!
      Same problem here as well i just modified mine with a skin. I found a bit on google about this problem but the main thing about this is it shows up your database username for all to see within the error warning! Anybody else here experience the same when they upload a avatar? Can anybody help us here please?

Comment

Problem solved if anyone else has it let me know it's a simple fix in the vbulletin admin area!

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixRising21 View Post
          Problem solved if anyone else has it let me know it's a simple fix in the vbulletin admin area!
          uh could you share? lol what was the point of that post..just tell us what you did

Comment

Originally posted by phforum View Post
            uh could you share? lol what was the point of that post..just tell us what you did
            Agreed. I'm also seeing this problem on my test server.
            http://forums.gottadeal.com

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixRising21 View Post
              Same problem here as well i just modified mine with a skin. I found a bit on google about this problem but the main thing about this is it shows up your database username for all to see within the error warning! Anybody else here experience the same when they upload a avatar? Can anybody help us here please?
              I fixed my error that is the same I believe as yours. You can see my thread here.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X