Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there user referral urls and if so where ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Is there user referral urls and if so where ?

I see that users can enter the referral user name of the user that sent them to the forum.
    However, I have been trying to find a referral url and wondering if one even exists?

I'm talking about my 4.0 forum.

Once I open it up for payment/recurring subscriptions, the member needs to have a
    referral url to refer others.

I'm lost.

no there isn't one - something basic they overlooked and something those on the org think is too basic to code.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsfi View Post
      no there isn't one - something basic they overlooked and something those on the org think is too basic to code.
      Seriously?

Well.. it's basic, but not too basic.

I'll throw something together.
      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

I seriously need that. Seems odd it does not have referral urls when it has advertising, payment options. As rarely is anyone going to
        enter their referrers user name or even know who their referrer is. There is no way I can even begin the paid advertising if I don't
        know who to apply affiliate commissions to.

Comment

Originally posted by valerie View Post
          I seriously need that. Seems odd it does not have referral urls when it has advertising, payment options. As rarely is anyone going to
          enter their referrers user name or even know who their referrer is. There is no way I can even begin the paid advertising if I don't
          know who to apply affiliate commissions to.
          Agreed.

Comment

In that case, today is your lucky day: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...8&goto=newpost
            My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
            vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X