No announcement yet.

Error maybe because of plug-ins???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Error maybe because of plug-ins???

Gentlemen, who do you recommend who could assist me in upgrading my site. How much is he charging?

Another, may I ask how to run my site without the plugins? I forgot to deactivate them.

After upgrading from 3.8.4 to 4.0 pl1, I'm now getting lots of weird errors from left to right.

http://www.filairsoft.com/

PHP Code:
    Warningarray_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1133) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warningfetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3895

Parse error
    :  syntax errorunexpected T_STRING in /home/fas/public_html/forum/includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php(152) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3895

Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/fas/public_html/forum/includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php(153) : eval()'
    d code on line 1

Warning
    fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3895

Parse error
    :  syntax errorunexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACEexpecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/fas/public_html/forum/includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php(154) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3895

Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/fas/public_html/forum/includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php(157) : eval()'
    d code on line 1 
    Another problem is, I didn't backup my site (files & database)

Thanks!
    obetyance
    Last edited by obetyance; Sat 26 Dec '09, 12:10pm.
    http://www.filairsoft.com

Those are from your plugins.

Disable all your plugins/products except the Blog and CMS. And when I say disable them ALL, I mean all the products on the Manage Products page (except the Blog and CMS products) AND all the plugins in the Plugin Manager (except those associated with the Blog and CMS). You must do BOTH (I can't emphasize that enough). Now see if you still have the same problem.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

In my CONFIG.PHP, just right after the first line, <?php

PHP Code:
      define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 
      Now, my only problem now is the vBa CMPS http://www.vbadvanced.com/ . I can't seem to make the INDEX.PHP work on the root directory.
      http://www.filairsoft.com

Comment

You'll have to ask over at vbadvanced for help with their application.

And yes, you may disable them the way you did, but now you will not have the blog or cms which should work.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X