Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] changes in style are not reflected in cms

Hi everybody

I've been working on styling my vb 4 publishing suite.. the changes are working fine in the forum and blog, but in the cms no changes at all.. does the cms have separate templates than the rest of the suite?

Nope, are you sure that the style you're customising is the one used on the site?
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

I have the same problem, CMS shows in Default style VB3, which, as we all know is incompatible
      https://thebookjoint.com/forums/forum.php - for all things relating to books especially Jack Reacher

Comment

There are quite a few threads discussing this.. login from the front end, use the pencil icon and change the theme to board default style instead of default style.

Comment

Originally posted by handiyman View Post
          There are quite a few threads discussing this.. login from the front end, use the pencil icon and change the theme to board default style instead of default style.
          Cheers, worked fine for me
          https://thebookjoint.com/forums/forum.php - for all things relating to books especially Jack Reacher

Comment

thank you so much for your help.. it worked

Comment

Originally posted by handiyman View Post
              I cant quite find where the pencil icon is for this ?

Comment

The pencil will appear if you hover over the title in you cms home page.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X