Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Preview + Publish Article Immediately??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I'm just confirming that the CMS page where you manage the content as "Published or not Published" doesn't work for publishing content (it doesn't have a name it's just where you go when you click the pencil next to HOME, content.php?1-home/edit )

Check the attachment to see which one I'm referring to. I can change article status from "Not Published" to "Published" all day long, but when I reload the page they don't change. I click Apply, Save, I press Enter, etc. Nothing.

So Articles that I make don't get published until I go to "AdminCP > Vbulletin CMS > Content Manager " and change every article from Not Published to Published.

Quite a hassle for something so simple =P
    Attached Files

Comment

Maybe the changes take place when I clear the CMS cache? But it's not reliable. The only reliable thing is to go into the AdminCP and publish from there.

Comment

Ok, I actually gave up on Sections because they're kinda buggy right now, some changes erase them, other things work weird... I'm going to be customizing my site to be more like a wordpress blog, but I'm a little disappointed that things I wanted to do with it aren't workable right now =P

Comment

agree this is certainly very annoying feture
          am using gold and whenever some members are promoting to articles theres no way to avoid the publishing time issue...
          i want it to be publised instantly for every usergroups.. any idea how?
          its annoying to go to admincp and to edit that

Comment

can anyone shed any light here... we are having this issue

Comment