Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logging out of site leads to white page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Logging out of site leads to white page?

When I log out Admin I get a white page and doesn't really log me out? What should I do?

Check your error_logs (if you don'tknow where they are, ask your host) and see if the error for the white page is showing up in there. Also, read this from the manual about troubleshooting blank or 'white' pages: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

My host is working on it now, but not sure how much they can do because this would be an issue with the vBulletin files I think. I've re-uploaded them a couple times with the exception of install and images folders, to make sure everything is there fine as it should be.

Comment

So I figured it out temporarily, but it's still not working. I created a new template without a parent style and it started to work. But then when I logged out and logged back in it's like it became the default again.

I can't erase the default and when I say to delete it, I get this "The default style set within the vBulletin Options cannot be deleted. Please change this before attempting to delete the style."

So I create a new style it works once, then it's like it reverts back to the default style or something and automatically picks up the changes I made in the default style I can't erase.

Comment

Set the default style to be the new one in vboptions > styles > default style

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I figured it out! Don't use Replacement Variable Manager! I did that by mistake, right after I first installed. What a mistake.

Comment