Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When clicking on home I get this often.... ( fatal error)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] When clicking on home I get this often.... ( fatal error)

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare can_moderate_blog() (previously declared in /home/<path>/fe9.org/includes/blog_functions_shared.php5:27) in /home/<path>/fe9.org/includes/blog_functions_shared.php on line 96

I got this when I was in RC2, then got it RC4, and now in 4.0 final version.
    When I click back and then click again then it works usually.

Disable all your plugins/products except the Blog and CMS. And when I say disable them ALL, I mean all the products on the Manage Products page (except the Blog and CMS products) AND all the plugins in the Plugin Manager (except those associated with the Blog and CMS). You must do BOTH (I can't emphasize that enough). Now see if you still have the same problem.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thanks Lynne. I have disabled all products in the 'Manage Products' page and then when I went to the 'Pligin manager" page all were crossed out.

Update: okay ..I am testing that scenario now.
      Last edited by fayax; Mon 21st Dec '09, 9:23pm.

Comment

Same thing Lynne.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare can_moderate_blog() (previously declared in /home/<path>/includes/blog_functions_shared.php5:27) in /home/<path>/fe9.org/includes/blog_functions_shared.php on line 96

Everything added on is disabled. Only CMS and blog stuff is enabled.

Should I do somethin like this ?

https://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index....edeclare_class
        Last edited by fayax; Mon 21st Dec '09, 9:53pm.

Comment

My line 96 in the file blog_functions_shared.php looks like this.
          Attached Files

Comment

Okay should I just create a ticket for this....

Dont think i am going to get an answer for this one here.

Comment

I hear crickets! do you hear crickets? anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by fayax View Post
                I hear crickets! do you hear crickets? anyone?
                You shouldn't have hear crickets, but instead the sounds of sleeping.

Did you put in a support ticket? Cuz I don't know what else to suggest.

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

lol Thanks Lynne, appreciate all the help. Will put in a ticket.

Comment

I fixed my own problem. ( mainly because it was caused by me anyway )

I downloaded rc2 with php and then upgraded it to rc4 with php5 files.

thats why in the error above it says that you are declaring blog_functions_shared.php5:27) and then declaing blog_functions_shared.php on line 96.

SO if you notice one is PHP and then its php5...and its the same declaration.

Okay okay I am talking about stuff I dont understand but I am sure some other people will, and thats the reason I posted the reason behind the error.

Mods: Mark this thread solved please.

Comment

Thanks for posting what the problem was. I've never run into that so didn't recognize what was happening. Now I know to look for that little sneaky 5 in there.

Comment

Hey hello every one i also have almost same problem but its in my Blogs when ever i try to press Blogs its gave me this error plz help me to fix this i try with all plugins by disbaleing plugs but its still not fixed so pkz hekp

Fatal error: Call to undefined function can_moderate_blog() in /home/mast****/public_html/includes/blog_functions_main.php on line 412
                        The World At Your Fingertips!

Comment

Today i disable my all plugins and products except the Blog and CMS products and still i have same problem but now its change the line here is the error which i got after disable my plugins

Fatal error: Call to undefined function prepare_blog_category_permissions() in /home/mast****/public_html/includes/blog_init.php on line 30
                          The World At Your Fingertips!

Comment

This is a totally different issue than the original post. You should start your own thread with all relevant information.

Comment

Originally posted by mastdunya.com View Post
                              Hey hello every one i also have almost same problem but its in my Blogs when ever i try to press Blogs its gave me this error plz help me to fix this i try with all plugins by disbaleing plugs but its still not fixed so pkz hekp

Fatal error: Call to undefined function can_moderate_blog() in /home/mast****/public_html/includes/blog_functions_main.php on line 412
                              I have the same problem (error and also nav bar options home and blog disappearing) after upgrading to 4.0.3 and searching google eventually led me to this post but nothing here helped me

In the end I figured out the problem, you have to go to plugin manager in your admin panel and enable all plugins under vBulletin Blog and vBulletin CMS (I have no idea how they got disabled, maybe its a bug with upgrade process)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X