X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teamsport90
    replied
    I'm getting an issue with blog categories. I can choose the category from the main blog page (i.e ./blog.php) and it links fine but when I choose a blog category from a members page I get a 404. I've submitted a bug report here but I think it could be the mod rewrite as it works when I change to advanced friendly urls.

Leave a comment:

• Antes
    replied
    thx looking nice , awsomely working - is something about TAGs ?

/tags/{tagname} ?

Leave a comment:

• spiderweb
    replied
    I get nothing but 404 errors on all url's when I try to turn this on. Apache restarts with no errors and rewrite is functioning.

In file: /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/sneaker-groups.com
    2: <VirtualHost *:80>
    20: RewriteEngine On
    25: RewriteRule ^includes/(.*) index.php
    26: RewriteRule ^vb/(.*) index.php
    27: RewriteRule ^packages/(.*) index.php
    31: RewriteRule ^threads/([0-9]+)(?:/?$|(?:-[^/]+))(?:/?$|(?:/page([0-9]+)?)) showthread.php?t=$1&page=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
    32: RewriteRule ^members/([0-9]+) member.php?u=$1&%{QUERY_STRING}
    33: RewriteRule ^forums/([0-9]+)(?:/?$|(?:-[^/]+))(?:/?$|(?:/page([0-9]+)?)) forumdisplay.php?f=$1&page=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
    34: RewriteRule ^blogs/([0-9]+)(?:/?$|(?:-[^/]+))(?:/?$|(?:/page([0-9]+)?)) blog.php?u=$1&page=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
    35: RewriteRule ^entries/([0-9]+)(?:/?$|(?:-[^/]+))(?:/?$|(?:/page([0-9]+)?)) entry.php?b=$1&page=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
    36: RewriteRule ^list/([^/]*/)([0-9]+) list.php?r=$1$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
    37: RewriteRule ^content/(.*) content.php?r=$1&%{QUERY_STRING}
    38: RewriteRule ^widget/config/([0-9]+) widget.php?r=config/$1&%{QUERY_STRING}
    : </VirtualHost>

Leave a comment:

• McCarroll21
    replied
    For you people with more .htaccess knowledge than I have, I've got a question.

I installed my site in the forums directory that I had 3.8 installed in. If I upload this .htaccess file to the forums directory, it breaks the forums link. I'm guessing because it's then trying to go forums/forums/.

I know you can do this, but I don't know how, but is there a way to add something to my .htaccess file so that the /forums/ directory is mapped to the root?

So that going to http://www.mysite.com/index.php would show the index.php file located in the forums directory? Would that then solve the problem?

Leave a comment:

• iCafe
    replied
    Originally posted by SeToY View Post
    Hmm.. what about the .htaccess in the "DO NOT UPLOAD"-Folder? Doesn't it work?
    it's Work.

Leave a comment:

• SeToY
    replied
    Hmm.. what about the .htaccess in the "DO NOT UPLOAD"-Folder? Doesn't it work?

Leave a comment:

• deityx
    replied
    The original post (updated version of course) works for me, except the 'content' part. What could be wrong? I triple checked the entries in .htaccess, and it should be working.

Leave a comment:

• SpankyXeon
    replied
    Works Great for me! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Fr4n-FX
    replied
    Originally posted by Booth View Post
    I have a thread with a British Pound symbol (£) in the title and it won't display now. I've switched friendly urls off for now.
    So is a vbulletin error? because the second option without this htaccess shows me the same error.

Leave a comment:

• Fr4n-FX
    replied
    i have problems with this. My language is spanish an thread like this:

http://foro.anyforummm.net/threads/1...o-del-a%F1o%5D

shows me vbulletin error (like wrong id):

Code:
    Ningún Tema ha sido especificado. Si has seguido un enlace válido, por favor notifica al administrador
    edit: ok the problem is not this htaccess. setting the second opcion (basic urls) i have this problem too, can someone help me?
    Last edited by Fr4n-FX; Sun 13 Dec '09, 2:16am.

Leave a comment:

• Allan
    replied
    Originally posted by asterix_ita View Post
    Hello I have trouble with titles rewrite of forums and discussions with accents es.

annunci e novità

substitution does not occur between the accented vowels and those not

I hope you can help me and forgive me for my bad English
    Same problem.

Leave a comment:

• Booth
    replied
    Hello I have trouble with titles rewrite of forums and discussions with accents es.

annunci e novità

I have a thread with a British Pound symbol (£) in the title and it won't display now. I've switched friendly urls off for now.

Leave a comment:

• Arcade Fire
    replied

annunci e novità

Same problem

Leave a comment:

• asterix_ita
    replied

annunci e novità

Leave a comment:

• ercule
    replied
    deleted message. I thought I was replying to the last message

Leave a comment: