Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inkuyo
    replied
    ok. that makes sense. I can get 4.0.6 Patch Level 8 at this time.

​I will at least get that update taken care of.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Facebook connect is included within the core software, there is no need to have a plugin - although you appear to be running 4.0.1. As Facebook Connect as a built in function wasn't added until 4.0.3, any errors you're getting are not from vB4 functionality but a third party plugin or through using the plugin designed for vB3 on your vB4 install.

Depending on which of the above it is, you need to either:

- remove the third party plugin and get one for the version you're running or
    - remove the vB3 plugin and upgrade your forum

I'd strongly recommend NOT simply upgrading to 4.0.3 but upgradign to 4.2 to take advantage of bug/security updates to the software also

Leave a comment:

• inkuyo
    replied
    Then I am confused. Here is my screen shot with vb4 and FB connect. Is there other facebook options because I don't see any.Click image for larger version

Name:	fbconnect.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	3691186

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    There isn't a plugin for Facebook Connect in vB4...

Leave a comment:

• inkuyo
    started a topic [Forum] errors turning on FB Connect Vbulletin 4

errors turning on FB Connect Vbulletin 4

I keep trying to turn on FB connect but I keep getting the errors here:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1133) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3895

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3895

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/content/i/n/k/inkuyowgt/html/includes/class_bootstrap.php(283) : eval()'d code(13) : eval()'d code on line 2

I searched everywhere and the 'solution' is to disable the plugin which isn't a solution to get FB Connect to work.