• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audiokid
    replied
    Originally posted by Aakif Nazir View Post
    Hello,

Currently, 4.2.1 is almost ready along with a planned 4.3 release. There are currently no plans, as of yet, to end vBulletin 4 development.
    Good to know because VB5 is not on my list. very happy to read this right now!

Leave a comment:

• Aakif N.
    replied
    Hello,

Currently, 4.2.1 is almost ready along with a planned 4.3 release. There are currently no plans, as of yet, to end vBulletin 4 development.

Leave a comment:

• rnenni
    replied
    vB 4x upgrade path

Hi Trevor,

May I ask what the plan is for vB 4.x? I have looked at release 5 and it is not a good fit for us and we are completely happy with vB 4.x and the mobile suite. Is there a feature release coming? When will 4x end of life?

Thank you,

D.A.N.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Delete all the tables from your database, delete all the vBulletin files then upload a copy of vBulletin 4, edit config.php and run the install script.

Leave a comment:

• avec une femme
    started a topic [Forum] Downgrading to 4.2 from Vbulletin 5

Downgrading to 4.2 from Vbulletin 5

I bought the software a couple of days ago, my host guys installed the vbulletin 5 software. Since then I have had nothing but problems trying to build the site. It certainly looks like all the bells and whistles but I want something that works! So, I want to downgrade to 4.2. How do I delete vbulletin 5 and install 4.2. Apart from a few pages that I have added in error (and unable to delete may I add. Vbulletin bug) there is nothing on it.

Please help.