No announcement yet.

VB CMS widgets, how to activate them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suite] VB CMS widgets, how to activate them?

We have been working hard on upgrading from 3.8 to 4.2 for the past week. For some reason a other porgrammer disabled the VBCMS and wanted to install a third party CMS but I convince the owner to try the new VBCMS that I like better. Now when I enable it back, I ended up with the VB 3 skin but found where to fix this. Now the issue is that the article work fine but no widgets show on either side of the articles. I own a licence of of VB 4.2 Suite and installed it and worked fine but on this other site, since it was desable no widget are coming up. Not sure if the style set to VB 3 add something to do or what but I did not do the upgrade, a other programmer did th emain upgrade and now I am tweeking it to our needs.

In all place I look and in the docs I did not see where one cn active a widget, thinking this may be the issue that they are all set to not active. Any idea?

It would seem that Widgets have not been placed in the Layout. This can be done by navigating to:

Admin CP > vBulletin CMS > Layout Manager

Once there, edit your layouts to add Widgets where ever you see fit. After you have saved it, they should appear.
    Aakif Nazir

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X