Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Vbulletin Default Style overwrite

Helloz All

Sir, I tried to download/upload style and upload a new style but accidently i do Merge Into default style.

now vbulletin default style is overwrited.

how can it is possible to set againd the vbulletin orignal default style. instead of the uploaded new one style????

Create a new style with no parent and you'll have a new copy of the Default Master Style.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thanks i have done it

sir can i know how can i increase the over all forum font size??? like forum home font size

then inside topic font size

like to do the same with Zoom in function in webbrowser

Comment

Change the various font stylevars to fit your needs. The main one is simply labeled font.

Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Style Variable Editor. Click the Go Button.

In the Search Stylevars box type font. Change the listed style vars to suit your needs.

Wayne Luke
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	3687503Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	3687504

One more thing Sir Here above are my Attachment screen shoots.

I want to know that how can i change Upload button and Close Window Button on Left Side instead of the Right.

Cuz when i do click on attachment button then i cannot see the upload button and it make my users confuse about how to upload files.

is there a way to put the upload button on Left Side. and also this Default window size increase? like this box size is bit small. want to increase attachment window size.

Comment

The image on the left doesn't exist in vBulletin normally. You'd have to ask whoever made the contribution.

The image on the right is how the manage attachments window looks with the Asset Manager turned off.

Wayne Luke
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment