Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Editor problems after upgrade (from 4.1.7 to 4.1.11)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Is anything besides your forum url filled into the any of the component url settings?

    Comment


    • #17
      ...
      Last edited by Dyneslott; Thu 25th Jan '18, 1:25am.

      Comment


      • #18
        I'd suggest putting in a bug report and maybe they can work out why it is failing.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Dyneslott View Post
          Well ok, I did this now:
          In class_bootstrap.php I changed
          PHP Code:
          $templater->register('ajaxbaseurl'VB_URL_BASE_PATH); 
          to
          PHP Code:
          $templater->register('ajaxbaseurl'$vbulletin->input->fetch_basepath()); 
          And everything is as it should be, but yes, this would have to be done again next time I upgrade..
          I had almost axactly the same problem. (AJAX failed because the nonstandard port was part of the ajaxbaseurl which caused Firefox to not work. IE did)

          The solution for me was the one mentioned by Dyneslott. BUT I did the change in the headinclude TEMPLATE and not in PHP! So I do not have to make the same change over and over for each update as templates can be merged...
          Code:
          var AJAXBASEURL = "{vb:raw ajaxbaseurl}";
          to
          Code:
          var AJAXBASEURL = "{vb:raw basepath}";

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ralf.brunner View Post
            I had almost axactly the same problem. (AJAX failed because the nonstandard port was part of the ajaxbaseurl which caused Firefox to not work. IE did)

            The solution for me was the one mentioned by Dyneslott. BUT I did the change in the headinclude TEMPLATE and not in PHP! So I do not have to make the same change over and over for each update as templates can be merged...
            Code:
            var AJAXBASEURL = "{vb:raw ajaxbaseurl}";
            to
            Code:
            var AJAXBASEURL = "{vb:raw basepath}";
            Ralf, you're a legend. I've been struggling with the exact same problem; had hardcoded a similar hack in php in 4.1.11, which was overwritten in 4.1.12 upgrade; when I'd tried to re-hack the php, I found it didn't work in 4.1.12.
            Your solution does the job perfectly.

            Comment

            widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X