Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFemaleProdigy
    replied
    Ok, I thought that was a default plugin. You are correct and disabling that did work. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Quickmod plugins? That is not default.

Leave a comment:

• AFemaleProdigy
    replied
    There is only the vBulletin Quickmod plugins, blog plugins, and cms plugins which I believe are all default.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Are there any single plugins under the Plugin Manager? Make sure to disable them.

Leave a comment:

• AFemaleProdigy
    replied
    Everything was working fine until we performed the upgrade. If I disable hooks the error goes away. All plugins/products were uninstalled, I am using a clean default theme, but that didn't help.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    What was the last thing you did on your site before getting these errors?

Leave a comment:

• AFemaleProdigy
    replied
    I want to add... it doesn't matter what I am trying to view on the live site, I get the error for every page.

Leave a comment:

• AFemaleProdigy
    started a topic [Suite] Unknown column 'visible' in 'where clause'

Unknown column 'visible' in 'where clause'

I recently upgraded from the forum community to the suite. I uninstalled all custom plugins and am using the default style. However, I continue to get this error message. If I disable hooks, then it works fine and the error goes away. Problem is, the only products installed are the new blog and cms. Everything else was uninstalled. It seems that something was left over in the database maybe? I have seen where other people have had the same issue, but there was no real solution except to disable hooks. But that means I cant run the blog or cms which was the whole point of the upgrade. Any suggestions as to how to solve this problem? I tried to locate the unknown value in the database, but can't seem to find it.

Code:
    in vBulletin 4.1.11:

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT COUNT(*) AS count FROM OFCattachment WHERE visible = 0;

MySQL Error   : Unknown column 'visible' in 'where clause'
    Error Number  : 1054
    Request Date  : Thursday, March 8th 2012 @ 11:17:14 PM
    Error Date    : Thursday, March 8th 2012 @ 11:17:14 PM
    Script        : http://www.game-ex.com/vb3/forumdisplay.php?211-Camps-Clinics-and-Individual-Showcase-Opportunities
    Referrer      : http://www.game-ex.com/vb3/forum.php
    IP Address    : 174.107.155.221
    Username      : JessicaB
    Classname     : vB_Database
    MySQL Version : 5.0.51b-community-nt