Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revert Database Changes in MySQL

Hello,
    Mistakenly i had uploaded the wrong MySQL database and all of my updates gone in forum
    Is there a way that i can revert back the changes in database that saves rolls back to last updated database?

It saves me a lot of time...

Unfortunately i don't have a latest DB backup....

Unfortunately not without a backup but I am a bit confused, you say you uploaded the wrong database, do you have the correct one?

Comment

Yes, I have an old database but that was useless as that database is old version?

Inshort, I don't have a backup of new database and mistakenly, old database uploaded and i want to rollback

Comment

So what version are you on, can you not do an update?

Comment

I am on 4.2.2
          I had installed many plugins on my forum and maintain it and unfortunately, i had backup my MySQL database with old database and all of my new changes gone. I need to revert bak so that my forum get back with all those plugins that i had installed and costumize it.

Comment

That is not possible I am afraid, you need to keep regular backups so that you always have something recent to restore to, I backup my forums daily. How many threads/users have you lost?

Comment

Lost latest Plugins Modifications, Customization and Unread private messages from my clients

Comment

You should be able to re-install your modifications and make sure you make regular backups.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X