Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() ... on page domain.com/search.php

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() ... on page domain.com/search.php

    on page http://example.com/search.php give this error after upgrade from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 ..

    Code:
    Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261
    
    Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337
    any solution for this problem ..?

  • #2
    We have the same getLoadQuery() warnings from search.php or advanced search after upgrdaing form v4.2.1 to v4.2.2

    =====================================================

    Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in /home/user
    /public_html/packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261
    Date: Thursday 10th of October 2013 03:07:38 AM

    =====================================================

    Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in /home/user
    /public_html/packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337
    Date: Thursday 10th of October 2013 03:07:38 AM

    =====================================================

    vbulletin 4.2.2 | PHP 5.3.27 | MySQL 5.5.32
    vBulletin 4.2.5 | PHP 7.0.31 | MariaDB 10.2.17

    Comment


    • #3
      Same here after upgrade from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 when calling search.php:

      Code:
      Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261
      
      Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337
      PHP 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.8
      MySQL-Version 5.5.32-0ubuntu0.12.04.1

      Warning stays when set all plugins off.

      Not funny ... Is there a solution?

      Comment


      • #4
        Is this a conflict between vb4.2.2 and PHP 5.3?
        Does anyone using PHP 5.4 experience this?
        vBulletin 4.2.5 | PHP 7.0.31 | MariaDB 10.2.17

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pocket Aces View Post
          Is this a conflict between vb4.2.2 and PHP 5.3?
          Does anyone using PHP 5.4 experience this?
          Maybe, the problem is: My provider do not let me select a higher version ....IF this will be the problem ...

          Comment


          • #6
            No statements from the official support to this issue??? C`mon ... please ...

            Comment


            • #7
              The issue is already logged in JIRA and will be fixed in the next version, which is dedicated to all PHP compatibility issues raised after 4.2.2.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Dominic View Post
                The issue is already logged in JIRA and will be fixed in the next version, which is dedicated to all PHP compatibility issues raised after 4.2.2.
                Perfect! Thanks for response!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I am on 4.2.2, and 5.3 and I am not seeing this. Did I just get lucky?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So what is actually the solution for now? Using PHP 5.4?

                    Edit: nvm i do file edit on class_core.php such as described here
                    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-been-released

                    In class_core.php locate lines 5683-5685 (class_core.php is in the 'includes' folder)

                    Code:
                    case E_NOTICE:
                        // Just ignore these completely //
                    break;
                    Add lines for Deprecated and/or Strict errors as required ;
                    Code:
                    case E_NOTICE:
                    case E_STRICT:
                    case E_DEPRECATED:
                        // Just ignore these completely //
                    break;
                    This will bypass the additional error reporting.
                    Last edited by semprot; Fri 11th Oct '13, 7:29pm.
                    I use vbulletin.

                    Comment


                    • Swollen_Cranium
                      Swollen_Cranium commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What "exactly" did you add or edit.

                    • semprot
                      semprot commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i've updated my post... you can see it.

                  • #11
                    Originally posted by axefx View Post
                    Same here after upgrade from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 when calling search.php:

                    Code:
                    Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261
                    
                    Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

                    Another one with the same problem:

                    Tipo de Servidor Linux
                    Servidor Web Apache (cgi-fcgi)
                    PHP 5.3.26
                    Versión de MySQL 5.0.96-community

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Please see this post:
                      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...66#post4000466

                      Comment

                      widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X