replied
    https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages

Leave a comment:

• TheNewOne
    replied
    url please

Leave a comment:

• HELP THE LADY OUT - BLANK PAGE on INSTALLATION

I'm using mySQL 5.5 and the latest in PHP. Everything is up-to-date and fresh on my server. I'm using the most recent vBulletin version. I created a database on the server. I altered the config.php file to match the information for the database. I then uploaded the entire folder of files. When I go to MYDOMAIN.NET/FORUM_FOLDER_OF_CHOICE/install/install.php I end up with a blank page in my browser and not the login screen for installation, where it requires your vBulletin password / client key.

What the heck am I overlooking? This blonde is running out of air and not coming back up for more.

I uploading everything as the root user, but I'm not sure of any other way to upload it under the "client" / user level. I'm not sure if this has to do with anything, or the fact that I didn't name the folder "forums". What in the world am I overlooking? I'm sure it's just something obvious and I'll be kicking myself in the butt later.

Thanks
    WRR