Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeF
    replied
    Simply compare your changes using the version history in the template editor, copy your changes to a text file. and revert the templates. You can continue to try to use your custom code in the updated templates. Try to add line-breaks to your additions to the default templates with clear comment markers with a way to identify where your custom change starts and ends. The use of linebreaks instead of appending onto the existing code could go a long way to allow a successful automatic template merger down the road.

Leave a comment:

• fxdigi-cash
    replied
    Hi, it is me again.

I just want to mention that I could solve the SAVE button issue myself and that was because of some modification I made in Postbit template. so if anyone got a problem with the SAVE button, that means there is something wrong with Postbit template...

I hope it is useful for anyone who run into such bug.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• fxdigi-cash
    replied
    Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
    When there is a problem with your custom style, you would have to contact the author of it for this.

ok, I thought the problem is from vb itself, but after running server times upgrade things became fine.... I guess you are right about the custom style.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    When there is a problem with your custom style, you would have to contact the author of it for this.

Leave a comment:

• attachment images only don't show up after upgrade to vb4.2.1

Hi,

I have a strange issue has just showed up recently after upgrading from vb4.2 to vb4.2.1. The issue is mainly the images don't show up anymore, but broken box. Other files "none images" work fine, but images don't work at all. I checked the MIME type for each extension, but sadly they don't work. In the previous version vb4.2 pl3 everything was fine, but now things got weird...

Update: kind of this issue started going away because I run the upgrade many times.... still not completely solved, but on the way
    also, now only SAVE button when editing a post doesn't work on custom style

any idea how to solve this issue??

Thanks
    Last edited by fxdigi-cash; Mon 29th Apr '13, 10:27pm.