Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to download VB4 but only downloading a "download.php" file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Trying to download VB4 but only downloading a "download.php" file?

Hi, I just got a VB forum package but every time I try to download it, it only downloads a "download.php" file.I assume it should be a zip file.Can someone help?

Yes it should be a zip, try another browser.

Comment

Are you sure that you have a valid license? Paid licensed customers download all software in zips, either your not a licensed user or your trying to get software from licensed users. Paid customers who have issues with their accounts would contact support at VB for answers

Comment

Originally posted by JudicialCriminal View Post
        Are you sure that you have a valid license? Paid licensed customers download all software in zips, either your not a licensed user or your trying to get software from licensed users. Paid customers who have issues with their accounts would contact support at VB for answers
        If they didn't have a valid license then they wouldn't get that far nor would they have access to post in this forum - and this is a support forum so they can get answers here
        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
        -
        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
        - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
        - "Quick Route" Interface...
        - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

Originally posted by infoproducts View Post
          Hi, I just got a VB forum package but every time I try to download it, it only downloads a "download.php" file.I assume it should be a zip file.Can someone help?
          This is a problem caused by some older and overly aggressive firewall software. Temporarily disable any firewall software prior to accessing the Member Area. Then try the download again. Once you have the file, re-enable your firewall.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I encountered similar problems when using Fire Fox or IE. I have downloaded successful through Chrome.
            Last edited by VinaTrading; Thu 15th Sep '11, 9:21am.
            VinaTrading Inc.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X