Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgraded from 4.0.3 to 4.1.5...now I get a 500 error when trying to view a thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justinnethers
    replied
    Logo came back all of a sudden. Weird.

Leave a comment:

• justinnethers
    replied
    The site logo also disappeared after upgrading and I am not able to get it working. The logo is in the images/misc folder and my StyleVar is pointing the the right path. It is showing the correct path in the page source. But no logo.

Leave a comment:

• justinnethers
    replied
    Switching to Basic Friendly URLs and renaming the .htaccess file caused a redirect loop, but keeping the .htaccess file as is with Basic Friendly URLs does not give me the same issue. It takes me to the correct page of the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Can you switch back to Basic Friendly URLs and rename the .htaccess file to .htaccess_bak - do you have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• justinnethers
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Are you using any URL rewrites?
    I'm using the following rewrites in my .htaccess for Friendly URLs:

RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [R=301,L]

RewriteRule ^threads/([0-9]+)(?:/?$|(?:-[^/]+))(?:/?$|(?:/page([0-9]+)?)) showthread.php?t=$1&p=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
    RewriteRule ^members/([0-9]+) member.php?u=$1&%{QUERY_STRING}
    RewriteRule ^forums/([0-9]+)(?:/?$|(?:-[^/]+))(?:/?$|(?:/page([0-9]+)?)) forumdisplay.php?f=$1&p=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
    RewriteRule ^blogs/([0-9]+)(?:/?$|(?:-[^/]+))(?:/?$|(?:/page([0-9]+)?)) blog.php?u=$1&p=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
    RewriteRule ^entries/([0-9]+)(?:/?$|(?:-[^/]+))(?:/?$|(?:/page([0-9]+)?)) entry.php?b=$1&p=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
    RewriteRule ^list/([^/]*/)([0-9]+) list.php?r=$1$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
    RewriteRule ^content/(.*) content.php?r=$1&%{QUERY_STRING}
    RewriteRule ^widget/config/([0-9]+) widget.php?r=config/$1&%{QUERY_STRING}

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Are you using any URL rewrites?

Leave a comment:

• justinnethers
    replied
    I am getting a very odd error when clicking using the thread pagination. Any page number I click takes me to the first thread ever created on the site. Weird.

Leave a comment:

• justinnethers
    replied
    Ahh, nevermind. I see it has something to do with a plugin. If I turn plugins back off the threads will load.

Leave a comment:

• Upgraded from 4.0.3 to 4.1.5...now I get a 500 error when trying to view a thread...

Initially had an issue with Friendly URLs but found the solution for that. I still cannot access individual threads, though. I also noticed that when I click on a username to bring up the menu I get a 500 error as well.