Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Does It Take To Get Professional Installation Done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chelle_91
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    When you purchased the installation service, you should have received an email with a link to the installation form where you input the server details. This can also be found via a link in the Members Area. This form asks for:

- FTP server, username and password
    - MySQL server, username, password and database name
    - URL of homepage and desired forums location

Once that form is filled out correctly, the installation is assigned to one of our Techs and is usually completed within 1-2 business days (not including weekends.)

I gave that information yesterday. So I guess I'll have to wait now. Thanks for answering.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    When you purchased the installation service, you should have received an email with a link to the installation form where you input the server details. This can also be found via a link in the Members Area. This form asks for:

- FTP server, username and password
    - MySQL server, username, password and database name
    - URL of homepage and desired forums location

Once that form is filled out correctly, the installation is assigned to one of our Techs and is usually completed within 1-2 business days (not including weekends.)

Leave a comment:

• How Long Does It Take To Get Professional Installation Done?

I paid for it yesterday and i'm still waiting. Haven't heard from anyone regarding installation.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X