Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Does It Take To Get Professional Installation Done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] How Long Does It Take To Get Professional Installation Done?

I paid for it yesterday and i'm still waiting. Haven't heard from anyone regarding installation.

When you purchased the installation service, you should have received an email with a link to the installation form where you input the server details. This can also be found via a link in the Members Area. This form asks for:

- FTP server, username and password
    - MySQL server, username, password and database name
    - URL of homepage and desired forums location

Once that form is filled out correctly, the installation is assigned to one of our Techs and is usually completed within 1-2 business days (not including weekends.)
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
    - "Quick Route" Interface...
    - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
      When you purchased the installation service, you should have received an email with a link to the installation form where you input the server details. This can also be found via a link in the Members Area. This form asks for:

- FTP server, username and password
      - MySQL server, username, password and database name
      - URL of homepage and desired forums location

Once that form is filled out correctly, the installation is assigned to one of our Techs and is usually completed within 1-2 business days (not including weekends.)

I gave that information yesterday. So I guess I'll have to wait now. Thanks for answering.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X