Just patched VB Some members seeing this error now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suite] Just patched VB Some members seeing this error now

Class 'vBulletinHook' not found in /home/*****/public_html/forums/includes/class_friendly_url.php on line 263"

Can you try re-downloading the ZIP file from the Members Area and re-upload all files (except install/install.php and includes/config.php.new) making sure you overwrite all files currently on your server.

Does this resolve the problem?
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
      Can you try re-downloading the ZIP file from the Members Area and re-upload all files (except install/install.php and includes/config.php.new) making sure you overwrite all files currently on your server.

Does this resolve the problem?
      I think he is talking about the security patch not an upgrade ZIP that he implemented. I, too, am getting an error after FTPing the new files in the patch up to my forum although it is a different message:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for vB_Template_Runtime::linkBuild(), called in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4426) : eval()'d code on line 3 and defined in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 5280

Warning: Missing argument 2 for vB_Template_Runtime::linkBuild(), called in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4426) : eval()'d code on line 5 and defined in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 5280

Warning: Missing argument 2 for vB_Template_Runtime::linkBuild(), called in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4426) : eval()'d code on line 11 and defined in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 5280

Warning: Missing argument 2 for vB_Template_Runtime::linkBuild(), called in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4426) : eval()'d code on line 114 and defined in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 5280
      The message appears above the header on my forum....
      Bumper
      Administrator
      ConservativeStronghold.com
      Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Comment

eval()'d code errors typically come from incompatible modifications. Try disabling these to see if this resolves the errors.
        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
        -
        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
        - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X