Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    If you've installed your test site at domain.com/testvb, go to domain.com/testvb/admincp

Leave a comment:

• traen
    replied
    You are creating a duplicate forum with a separate database, files, and everything. You will need to login to the test site's admin control panel in order to modify settings.

Leave a comment:

• HeWatchesOverUs
    started a topic [Forum] Creating A Test Site

Creating A Test Site

On the post http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/conte...ng-A-Test-Site I was able to complete everything down till
    Step 4 - AdminCP
    Almost there! There are a couple of small changes that you will need to make to ensure that things run smoothly! Firstly, we need to make sure all links point to the right directory. So, login to the AdminCP in your testing directory and go to:
    and I get lost on the part where it's saying to log into the "AdminCP in your testing directory". Would that mean that I run the install script again like I did for my main forum site, so I would have two AdminCP's to log into now or just still only have the one?