Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Problem with upgrade to vBulletin 4.1.2

Hello,

When I start my upgrade with vBulletin I get this following error...

Code:
    An error has occurred. Please contact vBulletin Support for assistance.
    Module: vbblog, Step 1 Error.
    Mismatch between product version 4.1.0 and vBulletin version 4.1.2

Were all of the files for this release uploaded?
    I uploaded all of vBulletin 4.1.2 files onto my server and the procedure was done correctly I did do upgrades before and all was successful until this day, I do not have a clue why it say's vbblog because I run a forum suite, there must be files which belong to 4.1.0 which may be causing the issue. Could anyone help me.

Thanks

One or more files are not the 4.1.2 versions. Please try reuploading the includes directory.

Comment

Still encountered the problem, uploaded the includes folder and updated the config.php file but it never worked.

Comment

That error definitely means you you no have all the 4.1.2 files uploaded. Please try again.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I know I have tried numerous amount of times, I checked the vBulletin 4.1.2 files and opened one of the PHP files and it did say vBulletin 4.1.2 at the top I don't know what could be wrong everything has been done correctly. Could it possibly be the database?

Comment

In your includes/xml directory, what is the last modified date of the vbblog xml files?

Comment

All files where modifided on the same day I was trying to do the update, well I fixed the problem and done a succesfull upgrade to vBulletin 4.1.2 however it now show's in my Whats Going On Box "Array", took a print screen of it here.

Comment

That from an add-on. You need to remove the add-on causing this.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well I'm assuming it is DBTech User Spotlight which was removed 2 months ago but it never showed the Array message it happened when I uploaded vBulletin 4.1.2 files onto the server. I added define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true); config.php but the theme went on my forum and the forum was unstructured.

Comment

So when you disabled your third party addons and used the default style there was no issue?

Comment

Ah, It's the style from CompletevB which is causing the issue I'll have to update it. I never thought of checking the default style well thanks for that. I also have another issue whenever I remove a modification the Options in the sidebar of AdminCP does not remove which is weird I removed 2 other modifications to see if it was a problem with the XML file but it wasn't.

Comment